Chris Parrish- 2021 Twins Cup Rider on His Nearly 20 Year Career
2021 Twins Cup Rider and owner of Ghetto Customs, Chris Parrish, discusses his 5th place finish at the Pitt Race this past weekend. He also talks about his nearly two decade long career, riding the same bike the past 18 years, and the 2021 MotoAmerica series.
Follow Chris on Instagram!
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
What rider won the inaugural Moto America Twins Cup championship?
Name the rider, motorcycle brand, and the year
Check out the answer after our interview with Chris Parrish!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.