Tyler Scott- Junior Cup Champion's First Brainerd Experience
Junior Cup Champion Tyler Scott discusses his experience this past weekend at Brainerd (which was his first at the track!) and riding KTM. He also tells us what attracts him to road racing vs. flat track, and the influence his father Mike (owner of Scott Powersports) has had on him.
Pit Pass Moto Trivia Question:
What important off-road motorcycle was released in 1973? Name the model and the brand.
Check out the answer after our interview with Tyler Scott!
MotoAmerica, the home of the AMA Superbike Championship - featuring 190 mph Superbikes, is the OFFICIAL sponsor of Pit Pass Moto!
Did you know...
There are 9 rounds of the best racing on 2 wheels, featuring 190 MPH HONOS Superbikes!
- All 20 HONOS Superbike races air live on Fox Sports
- Liqui Moly Junior Cup airs on Fox Sports
- MotoAmerica Rewind and Inside MotoAmerica airs on Fox Sports
- SuperSport races air live on MavTV
- Don’t miss a minute of action, practice, qualifying, races and video on demand with MotoAmerica Live+ streaming
Tickets, info and complete schedule at motoamerica.com/tickets
Pit Pass Moto is a production of Evergreen Podcasts. A special thank you to Tommy Boy Halverson, Chris Bishop, Producer Leah Longbrake and Audio Engineer Eric Koltnow.